Wednesday, May 19, 2021

A Waning Covid Update

As our Country slowly opens up again, I took a short trip to an old stomping ground, St. George Utah. 

An RV resort outside St. George used to be a hub for my travels. Its also where I was shot. I went there to hand out books and talk to people about guns and the people that use them.

I gave a book to the new managers at the RV resort. It is now a KOA (sold to KOA in 2013 to help distance the previous owning company from the possible legal ramifications of me being shot there). Not surprising, they knew nothing of the incident that happened there and had little time for such nonsense.

I also went to the gun stores and shooting ranges in the area. This may seem crazy to some, but I wanted to talk to owners, give them a book and ask them for feedback considering their vocation and the situation Americans find themselves in.

Not surprisingly, I was met with anger, hate and disdain. An employee in one of the gun shops was receptive but was admonished for indulging me the second I left. In a couple other shops the book was ripped up as I opened the door to leave. Being given the stink eye and asked to leave in no uncertain terms has exactly the opposite effect on me than what is intended. Its the same situation and result that all extreme view point and radically selfish people experience. It doesn't work.

I will not stop, I will double my efforts until I reach the top of the mountain.

I gave out 60 books. Both at shops and out in the open at "strategic" locations. All were asked to leave feedback with reasonings at this blog and through emails and on the FB page.

Crickets.

Dont worry, that one shot over the line is coming. Time will tell, not the unintiated

Live Love

M/


No comments:

Post a Comment